- 2 Posts
Razr Maxx with broken screen - need an assist recovering a few things!
I have an unrooted Droid Razr Maxx, no SD card, everything stored on internal storage. The screen is broken but the phone is working (I still get alerts and such). The main two things I am most interested in recovering are my Handcent SMS messages, and also my Universal Password Manager (UPM) password database. Anyone have an idea for how to get the info off the broken phone and on to the new Razr Maxx I just rec'd as a warranty replacement?
Thanks in advance for any help or wisdom, smart folks!
- 08-19-2014, 09:27 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Razr Maxx with broken screen - need an assist recovering a few things!
Thanks for your response. Yes, therein lies the problem - I don't know what files to restore/where to look. I haven't found anything especially definitely online to point me in the right place for either app.
- 08-19-2014, 10:48 AM #4
- By Philippe Pessotti in forum LG G3Replies: 44Last Post: 12-19-2014, 05:01 PM
- By The Good Gamer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:02 AM
- By deehorton in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:25 AM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:00 AM