Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Google Play Store download error.

This is my problem guys. After the update of Google Play Store, I am experiencing download error. I cannot download from the Play store but I can install apk from SD card. I have 300Mb free space in Phone storage, 115Mb in Internal and 1.6Gb in SD card.

Can someone help me fix this please.
    Why am I getting a download error with the Google Play Store?-screenshot.jpg
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! I don't think it's a problem with the Google Play Store update--I think it's just that your phone doesn't have much space left. 115 MB of Internal Storage is pretty low. Remember that the filesize listed for an app in Google Play is only for the download--the actual amount of space required when it's fully installed is usually much larger. The system has a certain threshold where it will give you this low memory warning.

See this guide for more info, and tips on how to free up more storage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html

Default Re: Google Play Store download error.

Welcome to Android Central! I don't think it's a problem with the Google Play Store update--I think it's just that your phone doesn't have much space left. 115 MB of Internal Storage is pretty low. Remember that the filesize listed for an app in Google Play is only for the download--the actual amount of space required when it's fully installed is usually much larger. The system has a certain threshold where it will give you this low memory warning.

See this guide for more info, and tips on how to free up more storage: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Play Store download error.

Thank you B.Diddy for helping me.
    I will try those suggestions from your linked page then I will report if I still experience the same problem after doing those things.