Why can't I uninstall apps on Skyrocket?

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
cant uninstall appeared apps on skyrocket

several apps appeared on my phone,seems a lot of spy stuff,my gf went to virgin islands for 3 weeks,theres all kinds of sync apls,relay confrol,call broadcast,everything to sync fo about everything u can sync to,rilnotifier, dozens of apps and theres no option to uninstall,its like any,everything incoming/outgoing and within my phone is able to be seen heard,msgs in/out contacts,acct access,so theres got to be hidden apps there also?please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: cant uninstall appeared apps on skyrocket

Wow. Can you show us a few screenshots of the App Info screens?

You may just want to do a full factory reset. Before you do so, I would go to Settings>Backup & Reset, and uncheck "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore," to prevent things from automatically installing after you log back in with your Google account.

If you don't want to do a factory reset, then go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators, and uncheck anything that is unfamiliar to you (besides Android Device Manager). Then see if you can uninstall those apps. Also consider installing a good antivirus app like Malwarebytes or Lookout and running a scan.