- 1 Posts
Error com.vkt.appkeeper stopped working on Sero 8 running 4.4.2
I just picked up the Hisense Sero 8 running 4.4.2 this week, and after 2 days of use and installing only a dozen or so trusted apps, I get an error "Unfortunately, com.vkt.appkeeper has stopped working." The error goes away on its own after a couple of seconds and then repeats at roughly 30 second intervals. I tried rebooting and clearing the cache and data from the Apps control panel to no avail. Finally I uninstalled it, and it doesn't appear to have had any impact on the device's operation. I was unable to find reference to it in Google.. any thoughts?
- 09-05-2014, 03:51 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Error com.vkt.appkeeper stopped working on Sero 8 running 4.4.2
I have the same problem too - I think its installed by an application from the Play store, as Hisense state it isn't part of their system. What applications do you have installed (beyond the standard Google stuff) ?
- 10-29-2014, 09:28 AM #3
- 10-29-2014, 09:29 AM #4
- By mike9670 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:01 PM
- By sfogle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:01 PM
- By DGehman72 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:07 AM