Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Error com.vkt.appkeeper stopped working on Sero 8 running 4.4.2

I just picked up the Hisense Sero 8 running 4.4.2 this week, and after 2 days of use and installing only a dozen or so trusted apps, I get an error "Unfortunately, com.vkt.appkeeper has stopped working." The error goes away on its own after a couple of seconds and then repeats at roughly 30 second intervals. I tried rebooting and clearing the cache and data from the Apps control panel to no avail. Finally I uninstalled it, and it doesn't appear to have had any impact on the device's operation. I was unable to find reference to it in Google.. any thoughts?

Default Re: Error com.vkt.appkeeper stopped working on Sero 8 running 4.4.2

I have the same problem too - I think its installed by an application from the Play store, as Hisense state it isn't part of their system. What applications do you have installed (beyond the standard Google stuff) ?

Quote Originally Posted by droberts29 View Post
    I just picked up the Hisense Sero 8 running 4.4.2 this week, and after 2 days of use and installing only a dozen or so trusted apps, I get an error "Unfortunately, com.vkt.appkeeper has stopped working." The error goes away on its own after a couple of seconds and then repeats at roughly 30 second intervals. I tried rebooting and clearing the cache and data from the Apps control panel to no avail. Finally I uninstalled it, and it doesn't appear to have had any impact on the device's operation. I was unable to find reference to it in Google.. any thoughts?

Did you find what the problem is and how to fix it.