I am stuck in a BootLoop, can anyone help me get out of this?

Yorge

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
[HELP] Stuck in a BootLoop, have tried everything

Alright, so this is my first post and i REALLY need help with my phone
I think im stuck in a BootLoop and i cant figure out how to fix it. I have tried Factory wiping it and wiping the cache. Ive also tried doing the steps (Wiping cache, Factory reseting,pulling out battery) in different orders, and ive tried it multiple times. At this point i dont know what to do. The phone i have is a AT&T ZTE MUSTANG z998 which is rooted. What got me in to this pickle was installing SrSmanager. I also have no back up.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: [HELP] Stuck in a BootLoop, have tried everything

Welcome to Android Central! Were you successful in doing the cache partition wipe or the factory reset?

Are you able to try a new battery? Also, if there is an SD card inserted, remove it, since a corrupt card could cause various issues.

Yorge

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

Thank you so much for helping me out. Im getting help from someone one on another forum but i was successful in doing a Reset and partition wipe but its still stuck in a boot loop.I dont have another battery for my phone so i cant test that :c. I just got a SD card for it, so im going to try and update it using the SD card. (but fist i will try adb sideload)
Thanks so much for trying to help tho! Any other tips or anything is really appreciated!

Yorge

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

Still looking for help, Currently cant flash my phone back to normal because i dont have CWM installed, so im thinking im going to have to use the warranty

Yorge

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

I have tried everything at this point i think the phone is unfixable. I cant get CWM to install in it so im thinking ill try and get the warranty to cover it, Thank you so much for trying to help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, wish it could have turned out better. Good luck with the warranty!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

What about your back up? Did you make a nandroid? If you were able to wipe can you bit into recovery?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome