- 2 Posts
Touch screen not working - Samsung Galaxy Victory
I have a Virgin Mobil Samsung Galaxy Victory (SPH-L300). Yesterday, it did a random restart and when it booted up again, the touchscreen did not work. I tried pulling the battery out for awhile (10 seconds, then 30 min.) and then re-starting but the touchscreen still did not work. Then I booted into recovery and did a factory reset on the phone. The touchscreen still did not work. Then I booted into recovery again and wiped the cache and did a factory reset. It still did not work.
So I am at a loss on what to do. This phone is rooted (but I am kind of a noob). It has been rooted for awhile (10 months?) with no problems. I am not running a custom ROM.
Any advice on how to fix my touchscreen? This baffles me.
Your help is appreciated!
- 09-01-2014, 10:29 AM #2
Re: Touch screen not working - Samsung Galaxy Victory
Welcome to the forums.
I would guess this is a hardware thing that has failed. If it were software, the reset should have cleared it.
- 09-01-2014, 11:00 AM #4
- 09-01-2014, 11:02 AM #5“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2014, 04:45 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 01:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:16 AM