- 2 Posts
Touch screen not working - Samsung Galaxy Victory
I have a Virgin Mobil Samsung Galaxy Victory (SPH-L300). Yesterday, it did a random restart and when it booted up again, the touchscreen did not work. I tried pulling the battery out for awhile (10 seconds, then 30 min.) and then re-starting but the touchscreen still did not work. Then I booted into recovery and did a factory reset on the phone. The touchscreen still did not work. Then I booted into recovery again and wiped the cache and did a factory reset. It still did not work.
So I am at a loss on what to do. This phone is rooted (but I am kind of a noob). It has been rooted for awhile (10 months?) with no problems. I am not running a custom ROM.
Any advice on how to fix my touchscreen? This baffles me.
Your help is appreciated!
- 09-01-2014, 11:29 AM #2
Re: Touch screen not working - Samsung Galaxy Victory
Welcome to the forums.
I would guess this is a hardware thing that has failed. If it were software, the reset should have cleared it.
- 09-01-2014, 12:00 PM #4
- 09-01-2014, 12:02 PM #5"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2014, 05:45 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:16 AM