unfortunately, com.sts stoped

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
In my phone android 4.1.2 m getting (unfortunately, com.sts stoped) this error after evert 10 minute ... please help to fix this...plzzz plzz give reply

Posted via the Android Central App

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
M having I ball andi 5li phone & os android 4.1.2
& may be because of that my system internet browser also stops when I'm using it...it closed by showing low memory error on right top side.... I try to take screenshot but it doesn't come in screenshots ...plzzz help

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's going to be tough for me to help, because I have no experience whatsoever with that device. Here are some general things you can try:

1. Boot into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem goes away in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the instability, and you may have to uninstall app one by one until you figure out which one is the culprit. On most Android devices, to get to Safe Mode, press and hold Power until you see the Power dialog box. Then press and hold the Power Off selection until you see the Safe Mode prompt. Tap OK, and the phone will reboot into Safe Mode.

2. See if you can boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. I have no idea if this video will be helpful, because (a) it's for a different model iBall, (b) the display shows a Chinese language recovery menu, and (c) the overall quality of the video is poor, without any narration at all. But it's the only thing I could find. Try the button press combinations shown, and if you can read the menu, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpBiZgFdka8

3. A last resort would be a full factory data reset, which will wipe your phone.

Good luck!

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I rooted my phone first than uninstalled some unnecessary apps than it works ....but still m getting low memory error when i'm using internet explorer specially Google photos...

Soumen Kisku

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
after the whole website tour you are not able to solve your issue go with the flashing your operating system. technically its called flashing your mobile rom. So basically you need a pc and god internet connection and main account balance in your sim card.
I am giving you the link try this solution its working and genuine process .My iball slide octa a 41 tab working in this method.
given link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1FBFEGDaZg
https://androidmtk.com/download-iball-stock-rom-models
press download and then download the zip file of the 2nd onegiven link
then download anyway
after all you need to sign in your browser with the help of google drive
all done

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member