why isnt my unlocked mega 6.3 enabling tether

helpme1001

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I have a i527 ( att) galaxy mega 6.3. It is unlocked and used through straight talk with att towers. I plan on rooting my phone once i fully understand the process. My question is whenever i try to switch on tethering wifi hotspot it says please wait while verifying .... then " there Is a temporary network problem that prevents the enablements of this function. Please try again later" I have done research for 5 hours now and not one person has posted that message. They all report it saying contact att or sim car not recognized. Is this a result of not having it rooted and having att bloatware? Or is this straight talk disabling it? I have an application that says att hot spot ( which ive tried stopping does nothing) if I root it do I just need to delete that app to enable tethering? I don't understand what is causing this " network problem" I hate to root my unlocked phone and be at risk for bricking it if there's another setting im overlooking? Any explanations and advice will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have a i527 ( att) galaxy mega 6.3. It is unlocked and used through straight talk with att towers. I plan on rooting my phone once i fully understand the process. My question is whenever i try to switch on tethering wifi hotspot it says please wait while verifying .... then " there Is a temporary network problem that prevents the enablements of this function. Please try again later" I have done research for 5 hours now and not one person has posted that message. They all report it saying contact att or sim car not recognized. Is this a result of not having it rooted and having att bloatware? Or is this straight talk disabling it? I have an application that says att hot spot ( which ive tried stopping does nothing) if I root it do I just need to delete that app to enable tethering? I don't understand what is causing this " network problem" I hate to root my unlocked phone and be at risk for bricking it if there's another setting im overlooking? Any explanations and advice will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

TR Forums • View topic - Hotspot on Straight Talk with Nexus 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy