I accidentally deleted system apps causing unstable OS, how do I recover it?

DearHorse085

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I accidentally deleted system apps causing unstable OS

So I rooted my phone (samsung galaxy trend plus) and with a help of an app that removes bloat ware I may have deleted some important things that my device needed to work normally.I did a factory reset through my settings (thinking that these apps would be restored) and now every time I open my phone,I try to put in the code of the SIM card and its just shows this blue circle animation of samsung just 2 or 3 seconds after I open up the phone.Please help I need it a lot!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I accidentally deleted system apps causing unstable OS

Factory restore should more properly be called "remove my changes". It deletes anything you've downloaded or typed into the phone - that's all.

You'll have to flash the ROM back (look on SamMobile Firmwares - if that's the S7580 it seems to be a European/Middle East/African phone, so make sure you choose the correct country and, if there's more than one, carrier). The ROMs are all 4.2.2. If you're running a later one, the phone should update to whatever is current for your phone within a few days (you can only update once every 24 hours, and there may be more than 1 update between 4.2.2 and the current one). Use Odin to flash the ROM files. If you need help in using Odin, there are hundreds of tutorials on the web, or add a post to the thread asking for whatever information you need.

DearHorse085

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: I accidentally deleted system apps causing unstable OS

Thanks a lot mate.I don't know what a ROM or a firmware is (im a newbie to these things) but I will sure look into it! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech