hello, i need help - i can view the web on my cell, but can't downloand anything -

dixie b

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I need a french/english translation app. it says browser no longer support Google Play .. ? i tied to down load another browser, but get same message. every time - please help, school starts soon . merci :)

box says; android 4.2.1
I new 4000
9.3mm super slim

my first smart cell, received as a gift

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to install this translation app? Are you using the Google Play Store app? Or are you trying to access the Play Store using the browser? On your Android device, you need to open the Play Store app in order to install other apps.

dixie b

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
hi,
the Google Play store, will not open - I tried to clear the cache , install updates , but nothing works
what can I do, if Play store will not open ( stupid name, I thought it was only for games ) lol

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? And was Google Play Store preinstalled on the device? Not all Android devices are certified for Google Play, so if the device didn't come with it installed and you had to manually install it, it may not work.

Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, then go to Settings>Accounts, remove your Google account completely, then add it back.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49