Rooting a tablet from China. Any tips?
My uncle recently visited China and picked up a tablet. It runs android but has an apple logo slapped on the back with a few different outputs.
It's running 2.1 android. which is fine, but the worst part is that everything redirects to a chinese websites and such.
I figured I'd take it upon myself and find a way of rooting it and applying a more current version of Android.
How will I find out the specs of a faux-ipad/android tablet to find the appropriate FW?
Last edited by itsjose; 02-13-2013 at 05:59 PM.
- By thatdbaclk in forum Other TabletsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:44 PM
- By beckster10 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2013, 10:21 PM
- By ecostasis in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2012, 06:09 PM
- By Maddball in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
- By jojoko in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:30 PM