- 8 Posts
Installing a launcher on top of Cyanogen Mod?
Hey, sorry if I'm in the wrong section. But, I am considering routing and installing CM10, and was wondering if you can install a launcher on top of it. I like the idea of CM10, but there are some features in Apex that I really like. So, for me CM10 + Apex = The Perfect way for me to experience my phone. Is it possible to do? Sorry I'm new to rooting and stuff.
Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums
- 02-15-2013, 07:52 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 04:24 PM #3
- By Opie33090 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:59 AM
- By cobra101 in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:16 PM
- By TXJustin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:19 PM
- By jd10984 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:23 PM
- By biggamer3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:50 PM