- 1 Posts
Google Now - Unable to set Standard Notifications
Recently I was looking into why I was not getting any notification sounds (ex. ringtone/vibrate) from Google Now. From what I read it is because on Low priority they will just show as a notification without the ringtone/vibrate.
When I checked the settings for the cards the only two options I see are Low Priority or Off. Any reason why? Is there something else I am missing to enable?
- 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 09:50 PM
- By apollomaker in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:30 PM
- By phenomkim in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:52 AM
- By aspen1284 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:02 PM
- By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:01 PM