- 5 Posts
Managing icons in the very very bottom of home screen
Hi. 4.1.1 on a Galaxy Tab 2 7. I am referring NOT to the icons always visible at the bottom, but rather the icons that pop up when you tap the little divot at the lower right.
What I want to do is add an app there. But when I tap the EDIT button there's not much I see I can to do. If I try to drag an icon into what is called the "Mini apps" area (either the grayed out area above, or the lit up area below) the app just snaps back to its original location. And if I try to drag an existing icon out of the area it too just snaps back.
what's up with that??
Last edited by coastalcruiser; 03-01-2013 at 05:49 PM.
- 03-03-2013, 02:29 PM #2
- 4,144 Posts
Re: Managing icons in the very very bottom of home screen
the 9 dots on the bottom right is the app drawer and that the only icon that can be used to go to app drawer so you wont be able to delete it.
the app drawer is the list of all apps installed on your phone. if you want to remove the app from there then you have to uninstall it.
- By walkingrock in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-12-2013, 01:28 PM
- By deadeye99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 07:19 PM
- By FryGuy66 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2011, 01:57 AM
- By Downrange in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2010, 01:53 AM
- By fmichigan in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:50 PM