Photos on SD card are "read only"?
Using Motorola Electrify M (Jelly Bean 4.1.2), when I try to use photos to set as contact, I get the message that "read only contacts cannot be used." My contacts are synced from MS Outlook on my PC.....any idea what is going on? It does seem that I can use photos I save to the camera, not to the external SD memory card so I can't tell if the problem is the photo or the contact?
Last edited by pvdiamon; 03-02-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Correction
Re: Photos on SD card are "read only"?
Problem solved. I go to a specific contact>edit and the click the photo icon and it goes to gallery to choose a photo to set as contact. It just won't allow the process to be initiated directly from the gallery. Kind of odd that it says you can set photo as contact in gallery, but then says contact is read only.
- By 9671111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2013, 03:49 PM
- By sweetypie31 in forum HTC VividReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2012, 03:22 AM
- By TheMacs in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:11 PM
- By kylep23 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2011, 02:45 PM
- By digity in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 07:38 PM