- 03-21-2013, 02:52 AM #2
- 03-28-2013, 12:47 PM #4
Re: downgrading from jelly bean?
When you do an OTA update, you're updating the actual ROM in your phone to the new version. A factory reset will only take it back to the ROM version that's on your phone. The only way to go back to ICS would be to root your phone and flash an ICS ROM. If you really want to do that, look in the RAZR forums for specifics on how to do it.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 03-29-2013, 08:31 PM #5
- By iKnife in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:48 AM
- By birdbird in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:31 PM
- By gptoyz in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2012, 04:11 AM
- By wdfalco in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:25 PM
- By blu8503 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:20 AM