Guess the release date?

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You will be able to order Nov. 12 with two day shipping. It will take a day or two to process the orders and they will start to arrive on Monday the following week (some get lucky and get it on friday). They seem to always shoot for a window where they can make a two day shipping carrier over to the following week.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You will be able to order Nov. 12 with two day shipping. It will take a day or two to process the orders and they will start to arrive on Monday the following week (some get lucky and get it on friday). They seem to always shoot for a window where they can make a two day shipping carrier over to the following week.

?

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I believe we are talking about the release of kitkat. Not the next nexus.

lol I feel like a bozo. That is where my head went. It will probably release with the new nexus phone. Last year JB was released with the nexus 7. I would guess the nexus 10/4 will be kit kat.

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I say Nexus devices get it in October with other current flagship devices receiving it in November or December. Last year's devices will receive the update in late Q1 2014.

Just my opinion, no facts

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using AC Forums mobile app

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I say Nexus devices get it in October with other current flagship devices receiving it in November or December. Last year's devices will receive the update in late Q1 2014.

Just my opinion, no facts

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using AC Forums mobile app

The timeline for other phones seems spot on :)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd guess it's most likely going to be announced in the beggining of October (or very end of September) and begin rolling out in the beginning or middle of October.

Last edited:

coldjeanz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Wait so they have already made most of the changes they wanted for 4.4 but are just waiting to release it? I was under the impression they only just came up with a name and wouldn't be releasing it for a while

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Wait so they have already made most of the changes they wanted for 4.4 but are just waiting to release it? I was under the impression they only just came up with a name and wouldn't be releasing it for a while

Posted via Android Central App

That's also what I was thinking!

Well, I guess they are in talks with the manufacturers to reach an agreement on when is more convenient to release it.

As it is, HTC and Samsung are about to release 4.3!

Imagine if we all get 4.3 and the next day Google updates all the Nexus devices to 4.4. :eek:

That would mean that we (those of us without a Nexus) would be stock with an older version for many months! :banghead:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance