- 09-06-2013, 10:26 PM #2
- 210 Posts
I'm also wondering when some features of Kit Kat will be displayed in the public. But i believe this isn't the time to show them because it hasn't even been a week since the name is announced.
By the way you or anybody can't buy it now upgrade it until it is out. Just few days ago only the name is announced.
Sent from my GSIII
- 09-08-2013, 11:23 AM #3
- 7,927 Posts
- Stock Moto X
The only people who know anything about it is Google. K was supposed to be a big leap in the OS, but Google changed their mind about something. It may even be as simple as KitKat streamlining the changes from 4.0 to 5.0.
Hopefully, L will be 5.0, and a rebuild from the bottom up.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By RSoetarso in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:59 PM
- By danrenfroe2016 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:12 AM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:13 AM
- By clocert in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:40 PM
- By jaybro0813 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:02 PM