Anyone buy any Android KitKats?

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So what's the best way to use multiple codes? Any other means other than letting friends have them or make multiple accounts?

gonk24

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's an except from the US official rules just to clear up any confusion about only being able to enter once:

"Limit one (1) Play per Game Code per name/e-mail address per day, regardless of the method you obtained the Game Code. For the purpose of this Game, a “day” shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. EST to the following 11:59:59 p.m. EST except for the first and last day of this Game.."

One entry per day. Not one and done. I just entered another a code for today and didn't win. The screen when I go back now says "Welcome back. You have already entered today." Also, the rules define a day as 12am-11:59:59PM which to me means that when midnight strikes it's another day and another code can be entered. That's not the case. I entered yesterday around 3:30pm and won $5 play store credit. I tried to enter today around 3pm and was told I had already entered today. Waited till tonight and was able to enter. So, it's 24hrs after you play a code.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
It seems to allow you to enter more than once, but you'll only win the $5 one time. You may have a shot at a tablet if you enter more than one time (assuming it's not on the same day), but I wouldn't expect to win more than one $5 gift card.

mmkaznowski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, I had a bit of a shock today... I went to school and on one of the breaks I went to the school kiosk. To my delight they were selling android themed kit kats (black or white). Sadly, in order to submit it I would have to have the receipt, which they don't give at school kiosks ;)

Still, Poland has android kit kats :)

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone actually gotten to buy any KitKats with Android on them to enter the contest? I've been checking CVS, Kroger, and the vending machines at my work since the announcement and haven't seen ONE Android KitKat...has anyone??

I've already purchased 6 kitkat bars (with the Android logo on them) already and haven't won anything...thought they would enter your sms into a draw and choose a Winer like that.

Side note: did anyone notice that the last 4 digits on every kitkat chocolate bar are the same ? (the same flavored kitkats have the same barcode-same flavor as in-mint compared to mint or yogurt compared to yogurt)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Mobile Nations mobile app

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Here's an except from the US official rules just to clear up any confusion about only being able to enter once:

"Limit one (1) Play per Game Code per name/e-mail address per day, regardless of the method you obtained the Game Code. For the purpose of this Game, a ?day? shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. EST to the following 11:59:59 p.m. EST except for the first and last day of this Game.."

One entry per day. Not one and done. I just entered another a code for today and didn't win. The screen when I go back now says "Welcome back. You have already entered today." Also, the rules define a day as 12am-11:59:59PM which to me means that when midnight strikes it's another day and another code can be entered. That's not the case. I entered yesterday around 3:30pm and won $5 play store credit. I tried to enter today around 3pm and was told I had already entered today. Waited till tonight and was able to enter. So, it's 24hrs after you play a code.

The south African one you send the last 4 digits of your barcode to a specific number and its already told me I haven't won which means its not a raffle as I had assumed.

When you enter in the USA one, do they put your number in a raffle ?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Mobile Nations mobile app

saad87

May 24, 2011
Visit site
i put one code yesterday it said i didnt win. today i bought one KK but when i put the code it said i already won. which one is the winning code then?

electronicwiz1

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. But the first time, it said I already played even though I never played!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
The website wouldn't log me in with my Google account. I had to create an account to find out I didn't win.
Not kool KitKat.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else unable to use Google login to get results from this site? It logs in, but I have to use the manual account I created there every time to see I didn't win.

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
When the contest first started, people were getting $5 credits with nearly every code entered. Then people started to spam the site and create fake accounts with semi-legit e-mail addresses to get multiple credits in a day. I think it's to the point now that it will be very difficult to win a prize, due to those hoarding the prizes.

A few weeks ago when I bought 5 bars, I got 3 credits and a bag of Kit Kats, with my 5th wrapper being accidentally thrown away. Now after 5 more kit kats, none were winners.

I wasn't able to use Google+ to login, but did use facebook.