Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Default One thing that's bugging me...

I'm not so sure how I feel about the farthest left page being set as home. I know Google Now exists beyond that, but I would like to be able to customize what screen I set as home. I know I can just download a launcher, but I would like to use the GE one. Anyone else have complaints?

Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: One thing that's bugging me...

Quote Originally Posted by cjohn4043 View Post
    I'm not so sure how I feel about the farthest left page being set as home. I know Google Now exists beyond that, but I would like to be able to customize what screen I set as home. I know I can just download a launcher, but I would like to use the GE one. Anyone else have complaints?
    The screen to the right of the GN page is your home page. The new page is like Spotlight search pre-iOS 7 or quick settings introduced in the droid razr hd line. Honestly I the swipe up from the homescreen was great. Though I read that they did it so you can use "Ok Google" to activate Google Now. Sorry S800, The X8 wins again.
    Also just so you know the GE Launcher also uses that GN page.