- 34 Posts
Will Google experience Launcher be available in the play store?
Has it actually been confirmed anywhere that the GEL will be available for download in the play store, or is that just a rumor? Because the apk seems buggy with having to change languages to keep it from crashing. I'd like to install it officially from Google if I could, but I haven't found any proof anywhere that Google will be releasing GEL to those not running 4.4
Sent from my Droid DNA using AC Forums mobile app
- 11-04-2013, 12:44 AM #2
- 105 Posts
Re: Will Google experience Launcher be available in the play store?
This is a very valid question that I have been wondering as well. I hope they do release it. It does only expand and improve upon the experience of using Google Now on top of creating a new launcher similar to the lockscreen widgets. Releasing Android components as Play Store apps has been an ongoing trend so we can only hope they would release it through that option.
Simply put, if they want to boost Google Now usage and provide latest updates through apps as they have made clear in the past, putting the GE launcher in the Play Store would seem logical.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-04-2013, 08:47 AM #3
- By vitoonto in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:40 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:34 AM
- By synthesize-me in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:55 PM
- By mrwallyy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:24 PM
- By Alexander Terry in forum Samsung Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:24 PM