google now widget with nova launcher prime

bastianman

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I switched to the nova launcher and found that the google now widget (the 4x4) one, is not the same as the one in the default launcher.

in the default launcher, when you swipe to the left from the home screen you get to see news, calendar reminders, weather and voice command. But now with the 4x4 widget i only get the calendar reminder and the weather, the voice search (where you say "ok google" and search for stuff) isn't there anymore. I can only access it after touching the widget.

Does anyone know how i can revert to the widget in the default launcher, without switching out of nova launcher?

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The stock launcher is the only way to get Google Now with the cards and display as with the stock launcher. Hopefully this feature is opened up to developers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
The cards for Google now on the stock launcher is not a widget. That is a part of the homesceen. I don't know what device you're using, but on the nexus 5 you can still swipe up from the home button to access the normal Google now with all the cards, even if you're using another launcher.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech