I wan't to upgrade my Brain OS to Android...........

Do you want Android OS too in your brain?

• Total voters

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way i can upgrade my "OS" i was born with to "Android" Kitkat? My nexus 4 just got it and i feel jealous. i mean my nexus 4 can do more then me. It has a built in calculator, GPS, WiFi and all sort of neat stuff. I haven't revived a system upgrade since the day i was born. I think my Manufacturer doesn't support my kind of people anymore like blackberry doesn't support the playbook. If someone could help me unlock my boot loader it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I will admit...I have a built in calculator, and GPS....it's just they sometimes give me wrong answers or locations at times. :p

NoraMelua

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I heard that taking Crystal Meth will unlock the brain's bootloader, but there might be unwanted side effects.

Posted via Android Central App

Ilia1986

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Brain OS instruction manual:

.... Section 1.57: Known issues:

1. Camera app will display blurry images after prolonged usage. This can be remedied by installing a better lens. If the situation demands it, you can proceed with a camera laser alignment procedure, however that is not covered by the warranty.

2. Ram is limited to ~ 100 bytes. This severely limits multi-tasking and is a known issue. Running multiple tasks simultaneously is highly not recommended if your device is of the MALE configuration and thus only has a single-core processor.

3. Do not attempt to run any applications which demand graphical and physical calculations if your device is of the FEMALE configuration as the GPU for the said configuration is capable of only 2D rendering and will fail any task which requires 3D processing.

4. Be advised that devices of FEMALE configuration have no built-in GPS modules, and must thus rely on external GPS receivers in order to run navigation and location apps and services.

5. Running any apps which contain Alcohol or drug APIs will result in device accelerometer and gyroscope failure.

6. Unless overclocked using the Caffeine script (needs to be manually applied), devices' CPU speed always runs at minimal clock speed most of the time in order to preserve battery life.

7. Battery recharge time will vary per device, but typically you will be required to recharge your device on a daily basis.

8. Device might not start if battery is not full. This is a known issue. Please use the Alarm.clock script to wake up device. Might require multiple executions as the device might be stuck in bootloop.

9. Do not use the device without a case unless your device is undergoing a clean-up procedure.

10. Heavy usage of the Browser app will result in spell-check failures. To resolve this issue, avoid using the app for several weeks and reinstall the required language pack app.

11. Interaction between devices of MALE type and FEMALE type is possible at first only via NFC. Once NFC pairing has been established, bluetooth pairing may be possible after awhile.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

1. Camera app will display blurry images after prolonged usage. This can be remedied by installing a better lens. If the situation demands it, you can proceed with a camera laser alignment procedure, however that is not covered by the warranty.

2. Ram is limited to ~ 100 bytes. This severely limits multi-tasking and is a known issue. Running multiple tasks simultaneously is highly not recommended if your device is of the MALE configuration and thus only has a single-core processor.

3. Do not attempt to run any applications which demand graphical and physical calculations if your device is of the FEMALE configuration as the GPU for the said configuration is capable of only 2D rendering and will fail any task which requires 3D processing.

4. Be advised that devices of FEMALE configuration have no built-in GPS modules, and must thus rely on external GPS receivers in order to run navigation and location apps and services.

5. Running any apps which contain Alcohol or drug APIs will result in device accelerometer and gyroscope failure.

6. Unless overclocked using the Caffeine script (needs to be manually applied), devices' CPU speed always runs at minimal clock speed most of the time in order to preserve battery life.

7. Battery recharge time will vary per device, but typically you will be required to recharge your device on a daily basis.

8. Device might not start if battery is not full. This is a known issue. Please use the Alarm.clock script to wake up device. Might require multiple executions as the device might be stuck in bootloop.

9. Do not use the device without a case unless your device is undergoing a clean-up procedure.

10. Heavy usage of the Browser app will result in spell-check failures. To resolve this issue, avoid using the app for several weeks and reinstall the required language pack app.

11. Interaction between devices of MALE type and FEMALE type is possible at first only via NFC. Once NFC pairing has been established, bluetooth pairing may be possible after awhile.

It's important to note that the MALE version has a dual core, not a single core, processor. Known bug; cores do not run simultaneously, it's one or the other.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It's important to note that the MALE version has a dual core, not a single core, processor. Known bug; cores do not run simultaneously, it's one or the other.

Where do I find the latest drivers?

Posted via Android Central App on Nexus 4

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

But the female CPU has a higher clock speed then males.

Sent from my Awesome Nexus 4 using Taptalk

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I cant stop Laughing.

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I was looking for a coffee mug for a friend of mine and ran across these two shirts and though of you folks here... Yes, I guess I've got an offbeat sense of humor...

and

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance