Bluetooth and lock screen. Please help!
Hi. Not sure if this is the right place but I have a nexus 4 that I have just updated to Kitkat. I also just bought a Bluetooth portable speaker (jbl flip) which I am happy with (only paid £2 through tesco clubcard boost scheme!)
HOwever when it is streaming to the speaker and the screen locks if I open the screen by entering my pass code the music really stutters.
I wondered if there was a way of setting locks screen to Not come on when Bluetooth streaming? I have contacted jbl who advised shutting down all apps except play music but it's made no difference.
Anyone any ideas if this is a common issue with bt speakers or is it just the ones I have bought?
Hope someone can help and apologies if in the wrong forum (wasn't sure if it should be under nexus 4 or Kitkat!)
- 12-02-2013, 04:22 PM #3
- 12-02-2013, 05:30 PM #5
- 12-03-2013, 01:04 AM #7
Re: Bluetooth and lock screen. Please help!
Here's a thought... maybe the stuttering isn't due to the act of locking/unlocking, but rather the sound that plays. Are screen lock sounds turned on (Settings > Sound > Screen lock sound)? If so, turn them off. If they're already off, then this may be an issue with Bluetooth.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 12-06-2013, 04:42 AM #10
- 12-10-2013, 03:08 AM #12
- By Daftyman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:33 PM
- By Hunsdale in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:08 AM
- By bex3110 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 11:21 PM
- By bex3110 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:25 PM
- By dirtyjudo in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:54 PM