- 56 Posts
nexus 4 drains faster then it charges when plugged...
i got a nexus 4 with kitkat, and it's plugged to charge on usb on my laptop.
I plugged it in at 75%, then shut it off (just the screen, not the phone) then 30 mins later, i check its battery, and it's down to 68% .... it's not downloading or anything, just plugged, screen off...
So it now discharges faster than it charges....
anyone experiencing the same issue ?
- By philkoz584 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:51 AM
- By alltechinside in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:18 PM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:58 AM
- By jmkasperek in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:54 PM
- By pyrophilus in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:59 PM