- 3 Posts
N5 isn't updating
Hey dudes and dudettes, I have an issue. It's not really mine, but from what I can tell, my gf's Nexus 5 isn't getting pushed the update for 4.4.1 or .2. In fact, the phone says it has the most recent updates, so that's kinda' weird, right?
I was wondering if maybe her provider had something to do with it, but I was under the impression that Nexus devices don't need provider certification or what-have-you. However, for clarity, she's with Roger's in Canada.
If there's a thread directing to this topic, please link it, because I couldn't find it. We seem to be at a loss.
Thanks in advance. I hope there's a solution and I hope it's quick!
- 12-11-2013, 11:01 PM #3
- 12-11-2013, 11:20 PM #4
Re: N5 isn't updating
Could take 2 weeks or more to get the OTA. I believe they stopped the 4.4.1 rollout and replaced it with 4.4.2 which just started rolling out like this Monday. If you are not in a position to side load the update(s), just be patient. They will come independent of carrier.Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB),
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 12-11-2013, 11:53 PM #5
- 12-12-2013, 09:48 PM #6
- 12-12-2013, 09:53 PM #7
- By Greg C in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:22 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:03 PM
- By Jeremy Kopeczy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2013, 04:23 AM
- By TOMMY LINDGREN in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:03 PM
- By terryh215 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:36 PM