Teach me how to take screenshots while connecting Nexus 7 and PC via USB
Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.2 - Language Japanese
PC - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
While connecting Nexus 7 and PC (Windows) via USB cable,
after taking a screenshot on Nexus 7 (using Power + VolumeDown),
a png-file of Screenshot is saved, but its file-size is zero (of course, png graphics is not shown).
Once USB cable is unplugged, the png-file gets correct file-size, and png graphics is visible.
I hope taking screenshots while connecting Nexus and PC.
What shall I do?
# Sorry, my poor english.
- 12-15-2013, 11:48 AM #2
Re: Teach me how to take screenshots while connecting Nexus 7 and PC via USB
Dear darth android,
Thank you for your reply.
I have already had android-developping environment, and tried to take screenshots with DDMS in Eclipse successfully.
But this way is not convenient to me, because I use screenshots on my blog, as a blogger not as a developper of android apps.
Is there easier or more comfortable way?
- 12-15-2013, 08:26 PM #4
It is sad to say that there isn't a screenshot command. There is an adb screenrecord command for android 4.4 however.
Cheers and good luck for fixing your problem!
Remember, the ban hammer is magically attracted to rudeness!
- 12-16-2013, 04:07 PM #6
- By jryda7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:55 AM
- By Sean518848 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:20 PM
- By Whitney Victorine in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:22 PM
- By R8J8D in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:56 AM
- By victorbarba7896 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:31 PM