- 12-17-2013, 01:10 AM #2
Re: How do I Force Media Rescan?
Not entirely sure if this will work, but you could go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Data. I think that should trigger a new scan to repopulate the Gallery with photos. You shouldn't lose any of the photos on your device, because they're not physically stored in the Gallery's data.
- 12-17-2013, 01:53 AM #3
- 12-17-2013, 03:34 AM #5
- 12-17-2013, 03:41 PM #6
- By NewtonGravity in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 37Last Post: 02-01-2014, 05:27 PM
- By Deb20 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:11 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:33 PM
- By Charlene1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:30 PM
- By 305rob305 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:53 PM