- 9 Posts
Notifications don't show unless the app is active
I'm not getting any notifications (eg. email, facebook, whatsapp, ... ) unless the app is currently active.
I opened whatsapp and immediately got the notification for a five hour old message.
This applies to other apps as well.
Is there any way I can make the notifications pop up even if the app is not running?
I'm using a Nexus 4 with Android 4.4.2
- 12-17-2013, 02:28 PM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Notifications don't show unless the app is active
Do you still have syncing turned on for those apps?Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By jtd200 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:31 AM
- By Saif Mahbub Rahman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2013, 05:21 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:05 AM
- By Matt_Zenick in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:02 AM
- By pirarre in forum Moto GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:47 AM