How to turn off "Ok, Google" but leave Google Now on?
I can't seem to find a way.. rockin the GEL on my ROM'd LG Optimus G and the battery life isn't very good, and I hear people are attributing it to the always listening Google Now
possible?Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.
- 12-19-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- 1,180 Posts
Re: How to turn off "Ok, Google" but leave Google Now on?
I think you should look at your battery stats and other apps in your device before coming to conclusion. You mean Google Search, Google now is the sidebar thing you swipe from the left.
What you could do is logout of Google Now and disabling Google Search auto detect by going into it's Settings (tap hold on the home screen), you should have the option to turn off Google now in there, then go to Voice and uncheck "hot word detection".
I doubt it's the culprit to your battery problem, if it is the fault of a Google app likely it's something else like media scanner or google play services.
sent via tapatalk
Last edited by someguy01234; 12-19-2013 at 11:52 PM.
- 12-19-2013, 01:51 PM #3
- By apple.to.android in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:55 PM
- By sushiguy732 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:11 AM
- By Fanny15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM
- By sk_ghost in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:42 AM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:26 AM