Burst mode camera

Gil0202

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've flashed 4.4.2 on my Galaxy S3 and it seems to work just fine. But I use to make pictures of my son while he's skate boarding and the function burst mode was perfect for jumps.
But now the option seems to be gone. Does anybody know how to get it back?

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I've flashed 4.4.2 on my Galaxy S3 and it seems to work just fine. But I use to make pictures of my son while he's skate boarding and the function burst mode was perfect for jumps.
But now the option seems to be gone. Does anybody know how to get it back?
If you have the 4.4.2 camera apk then indeed it's probably gone. What you could do is try and download another camera apk, perhaps that will work for you.

Gil0202

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
If you have the 4.4.2 camera apk then indeed it's probably gone. What you could do is try and download another camera apk, perhaps that will work for you.

Do you have a suggestion which one is good. I really don't understand why it's gone, it was just so much fun this burst mode :-(

Edit

Found one :) Thanks!

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
You can try Camera Zoom FX which have that function, it let you change the interval as well. It's a paid app, not sure how well it'll work compared to the Samsung burst mode, but you can try it before the 15minutes return window is up.

Oh and not sure if this sounds pedantic, but please make sure your son wears his helmet.

Gil0202

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've just looked at Camera Zoom FX and it looks really good! But I'm already back to an official rom, 4.3, because the camera is really not that good in android 4.4 and in 4.4.2
I really don't understand why they do this. I wish they let the camera as it was in 4.3, now that I'm back I will think twice to go there again, 4.4. Even if it comes official, because mine
was ofcourse a custom rom. Anyway thanks for the tip someguy01234!

Alle Niram Sandee

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! I need your help, I am using Galaxy Note 3, unfortunately my burst shot mode and everything in a previous camera set up was gone. Upon reading few articles, I came to know that it is probably because of the software update from 4.3 to 4.4. Is there any other way to get it back? please help...:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2