- 01-10-2014, 12:10 AM #2
Re: can't figure out tethering
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you're talking about tethering your N7 to your S3 in order to use the S3's internet access. Does your S3 have a wi-fi hotspot function? The availability of this function usually depends on your wireless carrier's plan. You can find it under Settings>Wi-Fi & Networks, tap More, then Tethering & Portable Hotspot, and check on Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot. Remember that tethering can use up data fast, so if you don't have unlimited data, keep an eye on your usage.
If you don't have a plan that includes the native wi-fi hotspot, then you could try a 3rd party app like FoxFi.
- By bosn45 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2014, 01:00 PM
- By j14woods in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:18 PM
- By Dansole in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:22 PM
- By Yankeefan973 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 02:48 PM
- By C6H12O6Daddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:27 PM