- 446 Posts
I'm growing tired of Android.
Using android again (I didnt switch, just never used my phone often.) And don't quite want to switch to another os and I just got the lovely Moto X 2 months ago, and customized.
1) Though it bothers me, Not alot follows the prefered design guide lines really well (unline ios, maybe google should close down on their apps more.)
2) Androids overlooked as 2nd OS, though that dosent stop me from liking it, I even like WP8 and BB10.
3) I like the fact that you can choose default apps, but everytime I click a link it ask me, if I click always, it seems to save for that link only, not youtube.com = Youtube app, or web = chrome (Why is NFL Mobile a option?).
4) Its a mess. The OS dosen't seem full, I know it changes more often then the rest, but whats wrong with if your going to change something, do it all in one go. Settings are still black, theres still the blue everywhere, some other stuff.
I'll probably stick to android, maybe go windows phone for a little. Gah why do these bother me?? Anyone else kinda irked by android in some ways?
- 01-11-2014, 10:55 PM #2
Re: I'm growing tired of Android.
I'm sorry to admit that I don't understand all of what you're getting at here, but I do understand that Android is considered a second, or better yet second class, operating system. It bothers me with respect to apps and app developers. There 3 or 4 really nice apps that I'd like to have working, but they have had problems for the longest time and there doesn't seem to be any rush to fix them. One needs a very minor fix in that it won't post to Facebook. At the other end of the spectrum is an app that can't even stay open on my 2012 Nexus 7 Android 4.4.2 Tablet. First, I had to wait to get them because iOS got them first. Now, they don't seem to have adjusted well to the system upgrade to Kit Kat, so I'll have to wait again.
- 01-11-2014, 11:08 PM #3
- By Carl Felker in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:56 PM
- By dstackmasta27 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:11 PM
- By Podolsky in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:13 PM
- By Randall Donahoe in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:10 PM
- By philliprADT in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:27 PM