I went to my nexus 7 (2012) and I turned it on. I tried the password I had last time but it wouldn't work! I must've forgot my password. But luckily I got in with Face Unlock! I need to reset my password somehow without knowing it. Tried Hard Reset, but when I clicked on "Recovery mode" then it said "No Command". Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppp!!!!!!
- 01-12-2014, 11:05 AM #2
- 01-17-2014, 02:41 AM #4
Re: Forgot Password
Well, sadly the USB won't work with my Nexus 7, so I have to charge it with a dock. I can't attach it to my laptop, but my WiFi on the Nexus 7 is fine.
I did it! I went to Android Device Manager and did it from there. Thanks, anyways!
- By jason72androidcentral in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:59 PM
- By ltfm in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:27 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:07 AM
- By Jaime Compton in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:10 AM
- By l_t_freeman in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:45 PM