- 1 Posts
LG Optimous G Pro TWRP No OS installed.
Well I'm trying to fix my friends phone the LG Optimous G pro and iv tried installing stock firmware but either I don't know how or the guides were out dated. Could anybody tell me why I am having no luck installing Stock. Or send me to the right place please.
- 01-13-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: LG Optimous G Pro TWRP No OS installed.
TWRP is used to flash custom rom, they come in zip files. There may be stock based roms that are flashable as well.
To factory restore the device involves a different process. I found this that you might want to take a look: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088
I don't have this phone so good luck.
sent via tapatalk
- 03-30-2014, 10:18 AM #3
- By kne97 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2016, 07:34 AM
- By user242 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:38 AM
- By ckinz16 in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:20 PM
- By Alvaro Miranda1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:09 AM
- By TraceguyRune in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:50 PM