- 1 Posts
Brand New Moto G PE Wifi All Messed Up
Just got my Moto G (Google Play Edition) a few days ago. Wifi on this thing SUCKS. Data on WIFI is slow or completely disconnected (eg: Opening Google Play store says "no connection".) all while showing full wifi signal. If I switch to 3G, data works fine. Switch back to WIFI, and I usually get a fast connection for a minute or two, then nothing or super slow. I also have an Xperia Tablet Z and my old rooted RAZR M, both have absolutely no issue with my WIFI.
Do I need to send this Moto G back or is this some known issue with KitKat / Moto G PE?
Running KitKat 4.4.2.
Access point at home is an Apple Airport Extreme (Wireless N/AC)
Access point at work is Netgear (Wireless N)
Same issue on both.
Already tried factory reset and cache delete.
- 01-22-2014, 09:19 AM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:18 PM
- By project.in.process in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:52 AM
- By m00rb in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:50 AM
- By frustrated auzzie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:45 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:51 AM