- 8 Posts
Photo sync via Google+ to PC.
Iím still new to Android in general, so maybe I donít know something. I like to option of automatic sync of my photos to G+. However, when it comes to accessing those photos from my PC, itís rather inconvenient. The web interface is, to my feeling, rather lacking.
Is there a way to access the photos as if they were in a regular folder? Mostly, I want to be able to select a number of pictures and move them. To do this, right now I have to mouse-select them one by one, then download a weird zip archive, then select them one by one again and delete them from G+. Is there a way to do this faster and easier? If not, is there a way to sync them as they are now, but to Google Drive instead of G+? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-24-2014, 03:09 PM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Photo sync via Google+ to PC.
Use this app and auto upload them to your Google drive account. Then, they will be sync'd with your Drive folder on your PC as long as you install the Drive app on your PC.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By jmsouthe in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 06:26 PM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:25 PM
- By doublestack1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 03:18 PM
- By trenadamm in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:37 AM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 04:17 PM