- 10 Posts
- N9005VJUENC1 stock
How to do full ROM backup?
I need to do a full ROM backup for safe keeping with ROM Manager. I have Samsung Note 3 N9005, root, 4.4.2. I tried to click on "backup current ROM" but I receive an error:
Can someone please give me a super basic step by step help: how to do the safety backup, please? Please be simple as I'm Android dumb!
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
- 01-25-2014, 10:59 PM #2
Re: How to do full ROM backup?
I can point you in the right direction...
You need to actually flash the CWM recovery to your device. ROM manager does not think your device is compatible for CWM. You might be able to find something here: GalaxyNote3Root.com - Learn How to Root Galaxy Note 3!
- 01-26-2014, 08:48 AM #4
- By Duard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM
- By dargason in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:26 PM
- By 50chipz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Cenetri in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:25 PM
- By xonq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:26 PM