- 10 Posts
- N9005VJUENC1 stock
How to do full ROM backup?
I need to do a full ROM backup for safe keeping with ROM Manager. I have Samsung Note 3 N9005, root, 4.4.2. I tried to click on "backup current ROM" but I receive an error:
Can someone please give me a super basic step by step help: how to do the safety backup, please? Please be simple as I'm Android dumb!
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
- 01-25-2014, 03:19 AM #2
- By Duard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:44 PM
- By dargason in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:26 PM
- By 50chipz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:00 AM
- By Cenetri in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:25 PM
- By xonq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:26 PM