- 5 Posts
How do I select a whole paragraph, then copy and paste it, with SwiftKey?
I recently switched from iPhone to nexus 5.On the iPhone long pressing gave the options to copy and paste single word or whole paragraphs. In SwiftKey on the nexus,long pressing brings up a blue pointer that gives me just the option to delete the word before it. I can't see any way to select a line of paragraph, then copy and paste it.
Any ideas? Thanks, Richard
- 01-25-2014, 05:04 PM #2
- By adiva45 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 28Last Post: 09-28-2016, 08:47 AM
- By Hawkhe in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2015, 05:26 AM
- By zetodavido in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:33 PM
- By MAGISTRS in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:56 PM
- By galaxynote3user42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:17 PM