Add keyboards, mute incoming calls on Nexus 5, how to?
I'm really new to Android having switched from iOS yesterday, so i need some help please.
Bought the Nexus 5 and it is running Android 4.4.2 kitkat
1- i write texts, emails in three languages, French, English and Spanish, on my iPhone, i could use these three keyboard and write correctly in those languages.
How can i do this on the Nexus 5? i tried to go to settings, language and input, and i don't see any option to add other than English keyboard.
2- how can i mute an incoming call, ie turn the ringing tone off without hanging up the call.
3- i downloaded Whatsapp app and it came as 2 icons on my screen, not sure if i should delete one of them?
Thanks and sorry for all these questions
- 01-26-2014, 04:22 PM #2
Re: Add keyboards, mute incoming calls on Nexus 5, how to?
Alternatively, you could go to Settings>Language & Input>Language, and select the language you want. All of the system text will be converted to that language, but so will the keyboard.
- 01-26-2014, 09:10 PM #5
- By monsterenergy22 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 11Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:39 AM
- By Matthew Borowiec in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2014, 02:53 PM
- By rbuckphd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:56 PM
- By m3mpower in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:51 PM
- By dzold in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:28 PM