1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default cant post picture comments on facebook

i updated my moto maxx to kitkat and since the update i cant post picture comments on facebook no matter what web browser i use! nothing happens!
    like if a friend posts and i go to post a comment thats a picture when i push the camera button nothing happens. it works on my wife's htc one. anyone else have this problem?

Default Re: cant post picture comments on facebook

Welcome to Android Central! Any reason why you use the browser and not the Facebook app?

On my Nexus 5, I'm still able to comment on FB pics when on Chrome. I don't press a camera button--instead, I just tap the photo, and then there's a comment thread to add to.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! Any reason why you use the browser and not the Facebook app?

On my Nexus 5, I'm still able to comment on FB pics when on Chrome. I don't press a camera button--instead, I just tap the photo, and then there's a comment thread to add to.
    no i mean if someone posts then you wanna post a picture in the comment section as the comment, ya know? like the picture is your comment in their post

Oh, I see what you're saying. On Chrome, I do get the camera button, and when I tap it, it asks me if I want to use Camera or Documents to complete the action. But you're saying nothing happens?

You could try resetting all app defaults by going to Settings>Apps, tapping the menu button, and tapping Reset app preferences.

Yes, I get the camera button as well in Chrome on my Nexus 5. The Facebook app does not have this ability............ STILL!
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2