- 1 Posts
Wifi-driver seems tot constantly reset itself
The WiFi on my Nexus 7, 4.4.2. Tablet is acting strange lately. It will randomly disconnect from the current internet connection, and delete the entire WiFi password/login history. I have to fill in the password again for it to work again. Restarting my device didn't solve the problem, and WiFi optimization is unticked.
- 01-31-2014, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Wifi-driver seems tot constantly reset itself
Welcome to Android Central! Is this happening on all wifi connections? If it's just your home network, have you tried rebooting your router (by unplugging the power, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging back in)?
You could also try wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data or settings: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe
- By jlgraham in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:03 PM
- By SmashBox85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:48 AM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:36 PM
- By mattg43 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:48 AM
- By joselito76 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:22 AM