- 3 Posts
Email App Issues
The IMAP/POP app that is distributed with my Moto G and I believe is a Kit Kat / Jelly Bean app seams to lack two features.
1. The ability to search emails that have downloaded from the server.
2. To bulk delete deleted emails.
To have to delete 80 or so emails from the deleted box 1 by one makes no sense.
I recognise the email app on iPhone does this as standard but am surprised no similar feature exists in the native software provided.
Have I missed something?
- 02-01-2014, 10:28 AM #2
- 02-01-2014, 01:39 PM #3
Re: Email App Issues
There is a Search magnifying glass on the bottom but I'm sure you saw that so maybe I don't understand the question.
I don't believe there's a bulk delete feature but you can tap the little "select" box on multiple emails and do the same action on all selected emails.
Posted via Android Central App with my Droid MAXX
- 02-03-2014, 08:06 PM #5
You can select multiple by holding down on 1 than clicking others. However to mass delete without that you will require a different app. I think google is going for simplicity. I think we would agree most will do heavy email work on a PC.
Search is the magnify glass at the top
- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:45 PM
- By moonman239 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 05:55 PM
- By mvp4him3 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:57 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:58 AM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2014, 02:49 AM