1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.4 on HTC One not displaying full cover album art

I just received Kit Kat this morning and one of the things I was pretty excited about was the full screen album art. But I've tried playing music from several different music players and all it shows on my lock screen is my wallpaper. Anyone know what's up?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: 4.4 on HTC One not displaying full cover album art

Same issue here. I'm assuming the problem is with HTC's version. I have had KitKat on my Nexus 7 tablet for a month, or more, and the lock screen album art works just fine. Not sure why HTC would disable this, but it's a shame because it's a great feature.

*****Update*****
    I spoke with a rep from HTC today and he confirmed that this feature is not available on their phones. He attributed it to the fact that the HTC phones run the Sense software.
    Last edited by Huff009; 02-03-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Default Re: 4.4 on HTC One not displaying full cover album art

Quote Originally Posted by Huff009 View Post
    Same issue here. I'm assuming the problem is with HTC's version. I have had KitKat on my Nexus 7 tablet for a month, or more, and the lock screen album art works just fine. Not sure why HTC would disable this, but it's a shame because it's a great feature.

*****Update*****
    I spoke with a rep from HTC today and he confirmed that this feature is not available on their phones. He attributed it to the fact that the HTC phones run the Sense software.
    Boo, hiss, really? I spent a good hour the other day updating all of my album art for the update. Sadface!

So that won't be happening.........
    ex AT&T slave tech nerd samurai; run and tell that
    -jd