- 1 Posts
HTC ONE KITKAT update hiccups
I no longer have a lock screen wallpaper option. Wallpaper is the the same on both home screen and lock screen.
and transition between apps is glitchy. Will these issues be fixed?
and I was really hoping the pink screen of death on my camera in low light rooms would have been fixed.
- 02-04-2014, 07:24 PM #2
Re: HTC ONE KITKAT update hiccups
No I believe the lockscreen wallpaper option is now gone. The transition between apps you speak of sounds like it needs a factory reset after this major update to get things straightened out. You could give it a few days to and let the update settle in.
I haven't experienced any pink screen of death that your speaking of.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Eisenhorne in forum HTC One M7Replies: 45Last Post: 06-20-2015, 05:43 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 06:16 PM
- By sDPLP1904 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 26Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:47 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 52Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:32 PM
- By decypher44 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 24Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:19 PM