- 1 Posts
HTC ONE KITKAT update hiccups
I no longer have a lock screen wallpaper option. Wallpaper is the the same on both home screen and lock screen.
and transition between apps is glitchy. Will these issues be fixed?
and I was really hoping the pink screen of death on my camera in low light rooms would have been fixed.
- 02-04-2014, 07:24 PM #2
Re: HTC ONE KITKAT update hiccups
No I believe the lockscreen wallpaper option is now gone. The transition between apps you speak of sounds like it needs a factory reset after this major update to get things straightened out. You could give it a few days to and let the update settle in.
I haven't experienced any pink screen of death that your speaking of.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Eisenhorne in forum HTC OneReplies: 32Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
- By sDPLP1904 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 26Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:47 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 52Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:32 PM
- By decypher44 in forum HTC OneReplies: 24Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:19 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:42 AM