Photographs changing color

undertothenight

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I'm looking for help on a very strange and frustrating bug. I'm an amateur photographer and use Lightroom for editing. When I edit a photo it looks great on my computer and even when I view it from cloud storage on any android device. However the moment I download it the color drastically changes. If I send the picture to anyone else on android, ios, and pc the color is still changed and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. This happens on my nexus 7 2013 and my htc one. Anyone else experience this or know a fix?

Posted via Android Central App

undertothenight

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
No I don't use any auto back up. I don't know if it's my Lightroom settings are too high for android or what. I will try to post a picture from the phone and from pc so people can see the difference. It's bizarre.

undertothenight

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
It has now happened across iPhone, android, and it's been Samsung, htc, and my nexus tablet. My only guess is that mobile platforms can't handle higher quality images edited by Lightroom. When I send them for printing they are stunning. When viewed on mobile they look edited by a toddler.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Lightroom edited photos take up a great deal more space than the originals. When you download them, are they the same size?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa