Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto x contacts problem

Hi I'm a newbie I just got the Motorola X I'm trying to delete a contact It says its gone when I do it manually but when I use the Google now its still there how do I get rid of it please help it's driving me crazy

Default Re: Moto x contacts problem

Is it a contact you added or a default such as checking minutes? Those carrier numbers cant actually be deleted but are more or less hidden.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,773 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Moto x contacts problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpgs View Post
    Hi I'm a newbie I just got the Motorola X I'm trying to delete a contact It says its gone when I do it manually but when I use the Google now its still there how do I get rid of it please help it's driving me crazy
    Is this a contact that's also associated with your Google+ circles? If so they could be remaining because you have your Google+ circles syncing with your contacts.

If it's not also a Google+ contact then try going to Gmail on the desktop and deleting the contact through there. That might fix it.