- 45 Posts
HOW do get flash player to install? FRUSTRATED!!
How do you install FLASH on HTC ONE with KitKat 4.4?
I can't seem to get it to install. Whenever I view any video's (ie. on facebook desktop webpage), it says :
"Flash Player Upgrade Required"
"You must download and install the latest version of the adobe flash player to view the content"
"GET FLASH PLAYER"
But when I click the "GET FLASH PLAYER", It takes me to the adobe page where the text is all scrambled and overlapping each other. What I CAN make out, I select from the drop menu which contains all archives for LINUX. But says it's not compatible with the phone.
I then searched on here and came across the instructions from Adobe Community: How do I manually install Flash Player on my Android device? but I tried that and it seems to only contain flash player for 3.x and not the new 4.4. I downloaded it, installed, but when I go to view the video's again, same "GET FLASH PLAYER".
I even shut the phone down and restarted it.. I'm SO frustrated!
- 02-12-2014, 02:22 AM #2
- 45 Posts
Re: HOW do get flash player to install? FRUSTRATED!!
What happened to flash?? It's like on every website out there..
I got flash working now with the Dolphin browser I downloaded but I sure don't like the way it runs... Not user friendly for adding bookmarks, etc.. How do you import the firefox bookmarks into it?
- 02-12-2014, 01:07 PM #4
- 2,688 Posts
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- 02-17-2014, 01:30 PM #5
- By rachappa in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:19 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:29 PM
- By T-Rob in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:22 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:22 AM