1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 horrible audio output from BT and speaker jack after 4.4.2 update

after the recent update my audio output has really been horrible. Sounds like it's barely there, very poor sound and then will work briefly. Like a poorly tuned radio station. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix. Thanks

Default Re: Galaxy S4 horrible audio output from BT and speaker jack after 4.4.2 update

We've heard a little of the same on the recent HTC One update to Android 4.4.2. Reports of lower volume, quality is poor, etc..

Not sure what is going on here.. Hopefully it will be addressed.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Galaxy S4 horrible audio output from BT and speaker jack after 4.4.2 update

Mine works fine. No volume or quality issues whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtjumper14 View Post
    after the recent update my audio output has really been horrible. Sounds like it's barely there, very poor sound and then will work briefly. Like a poorly tuned radio station. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix. Thanks
    You have factory reset?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I called Sprint and they had me reset it to correct the problem, it didn't. So I went to the Sprint store and he attempted to install the older software and then the phone automatically updated to 4.4.2. Bluetooth seems to be working better but haven't had a chance to use it much. He posted a bulletin with Samsung support so they are aware of the problem.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Well after driving to the store the problem is still there. Hopefully there will be a fix.

Posted via Android Central App